We know that a night out can seem, at times, overwhelmingly expensive during your college years. We also know that, even after graduation, the cost of those student loans can take a big bite out of your disposable income… Introducing the Collegiate Subscription to Actors’ Theatre – a way to experience all the benefits of subscription (including avoiding RUSH lines and sold-out performances) while still keeping your budget in line!
Payable in a one-time payment of $75 per subscription, or in 12 equal payments of $6.25, this subscription is available only to those 27 years of age and under who can present proof in the form of a current student ID or, alternately, a copy of a current student loan statement. Click the button below to download the form or call (616) 234-3968 to take advantage of this special offer!
Subscriptions include a flexible block of tickets, which can be used in any combination throughout the 2012-13 Season.
Season subscribers receive the following benefits:
- Attend all five plays for less than the price of four!
- Receive free parking for every show (a $3-6 value)
- Receive one bonus ticket per subscription
- Advance reservation period – for subscribers only!
- Reserve your favorite seats for the entire season
- Become eligible for special discounts and offers available only to season subscribers
Choose your savings and experience live theatre as only Actors’ brings it to you: fresh, fun, and with no apologies! Download the Collegiate Subscription Form here.